Rogowski Coil is a flexible current sensor that can be used in combination with portable or fixed instruments for AC measurements. Fast to install, flexible, and so light that can be hanged to the measured conductor, the coil is ideal for both new and retrofitting installations, and where traditional current transformer are an inadequate solution. The absence of magnetic core prevents the sensor, resulting in high linearity even at high currents.
KEY FEATURES OF ALGODUE COILS:
- easy installation in systems with limited space, switched-on plants, and irregular and bulky conductors;
- current detection up to several kA with the same coil;
- accuracy better than 1% even close to junction point;
- non-intrusive, no power drawn from the main;
- high linearity, no damage by overloads.
- fully shielded to avoid external conductor interference;
- customizable according to specific requirements
ALGODUE STANDARD MODELS:
Achieve a measuring system that is compact and effective while saving time and money,